Immaculate Conception Parish Church Plaza. Located in the heart of the town, the plaza includes the Immaculate Conception Parish Church. In 1915 the church transferred to the town center and on October 18, 1951 the Immaculate Conception Parish new building was constructed into a bigger structure making up the more spacious and larger church now standing. Location: Brgy. Poblacion. Source: Cebu Provincial History Series No. 29, the History of Madridejos by Faustino Lim Suan, Jr.).